Student Policies and Procedures
Check Replacement Policy / ACH Fee
Students will be assessed a $20 administrative fee if one of the following occurs (the $20 administrative fee will be deducted from the original check amount):
For Check Recipients
- The student believes the check was lost or stolen.
- The student's bank declares the check was nonnegotiable (torn, stale dated, void, name change, etc.).
- The student failed to update the current address at least, 10 business days prior to the check disbursement.
For Direct Deposit Recipients
- The direct deposit transaction was rejected because the account number or routing number provided by the student was invalid.
- The student's bank account information changed and they failed to notify the University of the change online by entering the new information on the Direct Deposit Authorization Form at least 10 business days prior to the disbursement.
- The student's bank account was closed and the student failed to cancel their direct deposit authorization in writing by completing the Direct Deposit Cancellation Form and delivering it to ADM-358 at least 10 business days prior to the disbursement.
Please direct any questions regarding this Special Notice to Steven Puig, Vendor/ACH Coordinator, at 338-3561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or Diana Chow, Fiscal Services Supervisor, at 338-7128 or email email@example.com.
Note: Fees are subject to change without advance notice by action of the Trustees of the California State University and the campus