Transportation & Maps
Transportation from San Francisco Airport
SuperShuttle is an inexpensive shared van service that will take you from the San Francisco airport to your address in San Francisco. It is cheaper than a taxi. Please make a reservation online before you arrive.
To make an online reservation before you arrive at the airport:
- Go to the SuperShuttle website;
- On the left side, choose “From the Airport,” then choose San Francisco Airport;
- Under “Address Type,” click “hotel” or “residence or business”
- Click on “Shared Ride Van Service”
- Enter your flight date, flight time, airline, flight number and then select either domestic or international;
- Enter your phone number and address that you want to go to
- Enter your credit card information
- Print out your confirmation
- At the airport, after you arrive, get your luggage (lower level). Go to the upper level and outside to the street. Follow the SuperShuttle signs to get to the SuperShuttle stop and show them your ride confirmation.
The cost of a taxi from the San Francisco airport to the university is approximately $40.00; the cost from the airport to downtown San Francisco is approximately $55.00. Taxis depart from the Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level outside all terminals at the center island.
Other Transportation to SF State University
Click on the link below for directions to SF State and a Campus Map:
Directions to SF State