Before May 30:
- Pay Tuition: You must have paid $3,530 tuition on-line or at the bursar’s by this date or you will not receive your class schedule nor be allowed to attend classes. See How to Register & Pay for instructions.
- Buy Health Insurance: (F-1 students only) You must buy health insurance by this date. See Insurance for instructions on how to enroll online. If you do not have insurance, you will not receive your class schedule nor be allowed to attend classes.
May 29, Wednesday:
- Orientation Day: Report to the ALI office (HUM 101) at 8:45am.
No late arrivals: All students must attend Orientation on May 29. Students will not be accepted into our program after this date unless they have called the ALI Admissions office and received special permission.
May 30, Thursday:
- Registration Day: Report to American Language Institute (HUM 101) between the hours of 9:00am and 11:00am.
- Bring Immigration Documents: Please bring your current ALI I-20, passport and I-94 card, and all your I-20s from schools you have attended before.
- Turn in Student Data Sheet: The student data sheet must be in our office by this day or you will not receive your class schedule nor be allowed to attend classes. Download the Student Data Sheet (PDF). This PDF form requires Adobe Reader.
May 31, Friday:
- ALI TOEFL exam will be given. The exact time and location of the TOEFL exam will be given to you at Orientation.
June 3, Monday:
- ALI Activity - Bay Cruise
June 4, Tuesday:
- Orientation II: The exact time and location will be announced at Orientation.
- Class Schedule Pick-Up Day: You will pick-up your class schedule, TOEFL score, and book list. The time and location will be announced at Orientation.
- SF State Undergraduate Application Meetings: The exact time and location of the meeting will be given to you at Orientation.
June 5, Wednesday:
- First day of class.
This PDF form requires Adobe Reader.