YOU WILL RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FIRST WEEK’S SCHEDULE BY
EMAIL. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR EMAIL WITH THE ALI OFFICE.
Before May 30:
- Pay Tuition: You must have paid $3,530 for tuition online or at the bursar’s by this date or you will not receive your class schedule nor be allowed to attend classes. See How to Register & Pay for instructions.
- Buy Health Insurance: (F-1 students only) You must buy health insurance by this date. Go to CSU Healthlink. If you do not have insurance, you will not receive your class schedule nor be allowed to attend classes. See Insurance for instructions on how to enroll online.
There is NO Orientation.
May 30, Thursday:
ALI Office is only open from 9:00am-11:00am.
May 31, Friday:
- ALI TOEFL exam will be given. The exact time and location of the TOEFL exam will be given to you by email. You will fill out the TOEFL answer sheet on the day of the test.
June 3, Monday:
- ALI Activity - Bay Cruise
June 4, Tuesday:
- Class Schedule Pick-Up Day: You will pick-up your class schedule, TOEFL score, and book list. The time and location will be given to you by email.
- SF State Undergraduate & Graduate Application Meetings. The exact time and location of the meeting will be given to you at Orientation.
No late arrivals: All students must pick up their schedules on this day.
You will update your address and emergency contact information at this time; please
bring your current address and local emergency contact with you to pick up your
- Activities/ TOEFL Sign-Up
- SF State Undergraduate Application Meeting. The exact time and location of the
meeting will be given to you by email.
June 5, Wednesday:
- First day of class - All students must attend the first day of class.
- Bring Immigration Documents: If you left the country during break, please bring your current ALI I-20, passport, and I-94 card by this date to the ALI office.