Express Mail Service
The ALI uses University Express Mail Services (eShip) to send admission documents to students that want to receive the acceptance letter and I-20 through DHL or FedEx. If you use this service, you will be required to create your own username and password in order to create an account. This service is at YOUR expense. You must pay for the express mail service by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) at the same time you ask for a shipment.
Do NOT pay for express mail service more than six months before your semester starts.
Please make sure you give your correct and complete mailing address and credit card information so there is no delay in the mailing of your documents. If you need help registering for eShip service, please use the “Help” link at the bottom of their website. You can also email eShip Global Support.
eShip Global Express Mail Directions
- Go to the University Express Mail Services website.
- Click on “Student Sign-Up” button at the bottom of the page to register for an account.
- Enter your information and click on “Register”.
- After you create an account, you will be sent an eShip email to Activate your account. Click on the link in this email to Activate (make it Active) your account.
- After you activate your account, you can log in to your account.
- Click on: “Receive a Package from Universities.”
- Type: “San Francisco State University” in University Search
- Choose: “American Language Institute”.
- Type in your ID#: please type “0000000000” (10 zeros). You do not have a Student ID #, so all students will use this number.
- If you are an agent working with a student, type the applicant’s full name in the box next to “Reference/ Comments” under the “Shipment Information” section.
- Click on: “Ship/Quote.”
- Pay online (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover cards only).
- eShip will send your express mail request to the ALI.
- Once your admission documents are ready to be sent, ALI will send you an email message to let you know when it was sent and the express mail tracking number.