How to Register & Pay:
New Students & Continuing Students
How to Set up an SF State Password
- Go to SF State Password.
- Enter your SF State ID. You can find the number in your acceptance letter from the ALI
- Enter your birthday when prompted, and choose LOGIN.
- Answer the password questions to create your password.
How to Register
(You must register BEFORE you pay.)
- Go to SF State Extended Learning Online Registration.
- Enter your SF State ID and Password.
- Click "Confirm my contact information."
- The term is SUMMER 2013. Choose “CEL.” Then Click “Gator Registration.”
- The schedule number for your SUMMER class is #95641.
- If you do not pay within 5 days of registration, you will be dropped. If this happens, please register again.
How to Pay
(Choose one of the following options.)
The last day to register and pay for
Summer 2013 is May 30, 2013.
Deposit (paid): -$200
TOTAL TO BE PAID: $3,530
Option 1: Pay Online with a Credit Card:
- You can pay with VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS cards. A (non-refundable) 2.5% fee will be added for using a credit card.
- Go to the Bursar’s Office website and select 'Web Payment'.
- Enter your SF State ID number and password.
* For students paying with an International Credit Card, please input 'CA' as the state and '99999' as the ZIP code.
Option 2: Pay in Person at the SF State campus:
- Go to the Bursar’s office (Please see map). Have your SF State ID Number ready. Cashier’s checks, money orders, personal checks and cash are accepted. NO CREDIT CARDS.
- Make all checks and money orders out to SF State - CEL/ALI.