How to Register & Pay:
How to Register
(You must register BEFORE you pay.)
- Go to SF State Extended Learning Online Registration.
- Enter your SF State ID and Password.
- Click “Confirm my contact information.”
- The term is SPRING 2014. Choose “CEL.” Then Click “Gator Registration.”
- The schedule number for your SPRING class is #93075.
- If you do not pay within 5 days of registration, you will be dropped. If this
happens, please register again.
How to Pay
(Choose one of the following options.)
The last day to register and pay for
SPRING 2014 is
January 23, 2014.
Deposit (paid): - $200
TOTAL TO BE PAID: $3,110
Please Note: Open University fees vary. A three-unit course is $1185.
Option 1: Pay Online with a Credit Card:
- You can pay with MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS cards. VISA NOT ACCEPTED. A (non-refundable) 2.5% fee will be added for using a credit card.
- Go to the Bursar’s Office website and select 'Web Payment'.
- Enter your SF State ID number and password.
* For students paying with an International Credit Card, please input 'CA' as the state and '99999' as the ZIP code.
Option 2: Pay in Person at the SF State campus:
- Go to the Bursar’s office (Please see map). Have your SF State ID Number ready. Cashier’s checks, money orders, personal checks and cash are accepted. NO CREDIT CARDS.
- Make all checks and money orders out to SF State - CEL/ALI.