Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus
Objectives of the AIDs Coordinating Committee
- To provide educational programs for the campus community dealing with the following:
- Information regarding HIV disease
- Prevention strategies for education
- Emotional and interpersonal issues associated with AIDS
- To promote educational activities related to AIDS by campus organizations and departments.
- To encourage the integration of AIDS education into the curriculum of all schools on campus.
2. Policy Implementation
- To widely distribute the CSU and SFSU policies to all administrative and department managers, faculty, staff, and students.
- To assist all campus departments in the implementation of CSU and SFSU policies and guidelines related to AIDS.
- To serve as a centralized resource for individuals, departments, and organizations in the campus community on any topic related to HIV/AIDS.
- To provide counseling, information, and referals for individuals with questions, concerns, or fears about HIV/AIDS.