Here's how you can get involved!
- Students, Faculty, Staff and Administrators can become involved in a variety of ways.
- The ACC meets every Thursday 2:10 to 3:00 pm in student services 207.
- All students, faculty and staff are invited to attend.
- The ACC lends support to and collaborates with student groups who are doing a program related to HIV/AIDS prevention. Collaborative efforts include: World AIDS Day, Multicultural AIDS Awareness Day, LATEXHIBITION.
For information about integrating HIV Prevention into your curriculum, campus programming ideas or questions - call 415.338.7339
Want to be a Peer Educator and learn Peer Counseling Skills?
Enroll in Counseling 605 & 606
Prerequisites: Bio 330
As part of the course requirements, students staff the Peer Education Booth 2 hrs per week and volunteer for one of the Peer Education placements listed below:
- C.E.A.S.E (Creating Empowerment through Alcohol and Substance-Abuse Education)
- E.R.O.S. (Education and Referral Organization for Sexuality)
- S.A.F.E. Place (Sexual Abuse Free Environment)
For more info contact:
Michael Ritter 415.338.7339, Rafael Martinez 415.338.2034 or
Bita Shooshani 415.405.3953. Karla Castillo 415.338.7233
Ismael de Guzman 415.338.1203