Workshop Sessions and Special Advising Events
Need Help Picking Classes for Spring 2014?
We will have drop-in hours throughout the semester during our posted business hours. [Wait times will reach beyond 1 HOUR when nearing early and final priority registration periods.]
If you are a first-year freshman (or even a sophomore), we also suggest that you note our special "Freshmen Fridays" advising events or our Spring Planning workshops.
See below for the days and times.
Freshmen Friday Events
The following dates are on a drop-in basis:
Nov. 15th @ City Eats Dining Center 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Nov. 22nd @ Library 121 10am-2pm
Dec. 6th @ Towers Conference Center 11-1pm
Please bring all advising documents for us to help you plan your schedule for the Spring Semester. You will need the following:
- Your DARs report (from your MySFSU);
- Your 2013-2014 Bulletin (if you have one);
- A Class Planner - click HERE to print a copy;
- A list (or transcript) of any previous college work you've done;
- A list of all AP/IB tests in which you've scored a "3" or better.
Spring 2014 Planning Workshops
These sessions are held in the Advising Center (Administration Building room 211).
Sign up in advance by filling out this online form:
Sign up for the Freshman Advising Workshop
Space is limited. Sign up today!