What should you make sure to do BEFORE attending Orientation
Transfers planning to attend any of these dates should take care of the following items:
- Accept Admissions Offer - See New Student Requirements.
- Create an SF State email address. Once created, students need to frequently check for orientation and university communications regularly!
- If required, take any placement tests on or before May 4th, 2013 - See New Student Requirements.
- Immediately pay orientation fee after registering for a date. See fees information including ways to pay. Students have 2 weeks to make an orientation payment after registering for a date.
- Pay tuition at least 1 week prior to your orientation date OR have accepted a financial aid award online (See SF Gateway)
- Clear all holds. View on MySFSU, under Registration Time.