Before moving on, we want to make sure you're following and have made some progress so far. Below is a list of things that should have been written down on your Class Planner you downloaded, or on your sheet of paper you are using to plan for Fall 2013.
Your Fall 2013 "Plan" So Far (and tentative Spring 2014)
You should have something for English written down:
Check your Class Planner and match it to one of the following first-year tracks for English:
- ENGL 104 in Fall (and ENG 105 for Spring), or;
- ENGL 114 in either Fall or Spring, or;
- Passed AP English Lit/Comp and already completed GE English requirements!
You should have something for Math written down:
Check your Class Planner and match it to one of the following first-year tracks for math:
- MATH 60 in Fall then MATH 70 in Spring, or;
- MATH 70 in Fall then a Quantitative Reasoning course in Spring, or;
- a Quantitative Reasoning course in either Fall or Spring (science majors, take math ASAP!), or;
- Passed AP Calc/Stats and already completed GE math requirements! (May need more depending on major).
You should have the rest of Segment I classes written down:
Check your Class Planner and match it to one of the following first-year tracks:
- COMM 150 in Fall and PHIL 110 in Spring, or...
- PHIL 110 in Fall and COMM 150 in Spring.
So far, you most likely will have three classes picked for Fall 2013, lets see what other options in Segment II you can choose to fill out your schedule.