Welcome to the San Francisco State University
Undergraduate Advising Center!
Print out and bring ALL advising documents for Appointments and for Quick Question/Drop-In sessions:
- Print out your DARS here
- Print out your SF State transcript here
- Request your ASE at ONE STOP (if your DARS says you have one)
The closest print station is located in the new Library
The Advising Center is a university service staffed by professional counselors, interns, and peer advisors committed to providing guidance and information to help undergraduate students enjoy a successful college experience.
- Location: Administration building 211
- Current Student Advising: 415–338–2103
- ORIENTATION Inquiries: 415-338-3060 415-338-1304
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Quick Question hours (for CURRENT students only): 10am to 4pm M – Th
- Advising Center is closed on Fridays (starting October 1st). The Advising Center staff will be involved in projects and advising related activities across campus.
For advising please contact the Graduate Studies department.
When making an appointment, please specify which type of appointment you would like to make:
- GE/Graduation review – General Education/Graduation requirements
- Undeclared – Choosing a major
- Special Major – Getting started, follow up, completion
- Probation – Probation, subject to disqualification, disqualification
- Re-admit – Returning to SF State
Prospective Undergraduate Students
If you have questions about applying for undergraduate admission, please contact: