Welcome to the San Francisco State University
Undergraduate Advising Center!
April & May Freshmen Friday Advising Events!
On April 18th all currently attending students will be sent an email regarding the upcoming changes in our General Education pattern and how it affects them. In addition, a link will be available to view possible class choices from both the old and new lists.
The Freshmen Friday events below will be held to help advise students and assist them in choosing classes for Summer and Fall:
- April 25th, from 10am-2pm — Library 121
- May 2nd, from 10am-2pm — Library 121
Please print out and bring ALL advising documents:
The Advising Center is a university service staffed by professional counselors, interns, and peer advisors committed to providing guidance and information to help undergraduate students enjoy a successful college experience.
- Location: Administration building 211
- Current Student Advising: 415–338–2103
- ORIENTATION Inquiries: 415-338-3060 415-338-1304
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Daily Quick Question hours (for CURRENT students only): 10am to 4pm M – Th
- Advising Center is closed on Fridays (starting October 1st). The Advising Center staff will be involved in projects and advising related activities across campus.
For advising please contact the Graduate Studies department.
When making an appointment, please specify which type of appointment you would like to make:
- GE/Graduation review – General Education/Graduation requirements
- Undeclared – Choosing a major
- Special Major – Getting started, follow up, completion
- Probation – Probation, subject to disqualification, disqualification
- Re-admit – Returning to SF State
Prospective Undergraduate Students
If you have questions about applying for undergraduate admission, please contact: