Welcome to the San Francisco State University
Undergraduate Advising Center!
ATTENTION! New hours during Summer 2014
Check our Summer calendar for day-to-day times for drop-in advising opportunities.
The Advising Center is hosting the New Student Orientation program from June 2nd to July 23rd. Advising hours have been modified to accommodate the new incoming students.
Transfer Students—Coming soon!
The Advising Center is a university service staffed by professional counselors, interns, and peer advisors committed to providing guidance and information to help undergraduate students enjoy a successful college experience.
- Location: Administration building 211
- Current Student Advising: 415–338–2103
- ORIENTATION Inquiries: 415-338-3060 415-338-1304
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Quick Question hours (for CURRENT students only): 10am to 4pm M – Th
- Advising Center is closed on Fridays (starting October 1st). The Advising Center staff will be involved in projects and advising related activities across campus.
For advising please contact the Graduate Studies department.
When making an appointment, please specify which type of appointment you would like to make:
- GE/Graduation review – General Education/Graduation requirements
- Undeclared – Choosing a major
- Special Major – Getting started, follow up, completion
- Probation – Probation, subject to disqualification, disqualification
- Re-admit – Returning to SF State
Prospective Undergraduate Students
If you have questions about applying for undergraduate admission, please contact: