Campus Tour Options
GUIDED CAMPUS TOURS FOR...
The guided campus tour for a future student and his/her parents and family members is a free walking tour on pathways outside
of buildings that takes approximately 1 hour.
It is conducted by one of our trained tour guides who welcomes the opportunity to share
their university experience as an undergraduate student. Click here for more details.
Schools, Organizations & Community Groups Representing an Educational Institution or Community Agency
The Group Campus Visitation Program is designed for schools, organizations and community groups interested in bringing a group of students to San Francisco State University to learn more about what our university has to offer. Click here for more details.
Explore SF State - Smartphone App GPS Guided Tours
The official San Francisco State University campus tour app gives you unlimited access to GPS-guided tours of the SF State campus in the palm of your hands. Experience the SF State campus by walking through the guided points-of-interest at your own pace. While visiting campus or from the convenience of your home, use your iTunes or Android enabled device to move through various locations on our campus. Descriptions, pictures, audio and video will guide you through the tours and allow you to explore each location. Each tour can be streamed or downloaded.
- Other features include:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all included points of interest on the tour.
- Multiple tour access points: find desired stops from the map or full tour list.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you move through the tour, a dynamic list of stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh.
- Tour stop images aid in finding points of interest on the campus quickly.
- Embedded information for each stop, such as phone numbers, websites and e-mail addresses allow to you connect quickly and get more information about SF State services, offices and departments.
Self-Guided Map Campus Tour
Print a copy of the self-guided tour map (pdf).
The link above requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The reader may be downloaded at the following url: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
Virtual Photo tour
Check out the SF State campus right away by taking our virtual photo tour. Take it now!