Open House for Fall 2015 Admitted Undergraduate Students and their Families
Saturday, April 4, 2015
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. rain or shine
Check-in begins at 9:30 am
Students with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a tour of campus, on-campus housing, and labs
- Finalize details regarding admission, financial aid, EOP/Summer Bridge, Accept Admission Offer, etc.
- Attend an academic showcase presentation
- Pick up information from academic programs, departments, organizations and services
- Sneak PreviewSchedule (PDF)
If you're planning to stay overnight while visiting us, consider these nearby options (presented for information only, not as an endorsement for any specific commercial enterprise):
- Days Inn*, 2600 Sloat Blvd. SF 94116, (415) 665-9000
- Beach Motel, 4211 Judah @47th Ave. SF 94118, (415)
- Great Highway Motor Inn, 1234 Great Highway SF 94122, (415) 731-6644
- Hampton Inn, 2700 Junipero Serra Blvd., Daly
City 94015, (650) 755-7500
- Ocean Park Hotel, 2690 46th Ave. SF 94116, (415) 566-7020
- Roberts At-the-Beach, 2828 Sloat Blvd. SF 94116, (415)
- Seal Rock Inn*, 545 Point Lobos Ave. SF 94121, (415)
Getting to San Francisco State University
San Francisco State University is accessible from all points of the Bay Area. FREE Parking is available in Lot 20. Please visit the Parking and Transportation website for directions.