Searching and applying for scholarships is largely a self-help process. This web site provides information and resources to assist students on how to begin their search for scholarship opportunities. Typically, the Spring semester is the most opportune time to begin searching and applying for scholarships for the next academic year.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
All financial aid recipients who are awarded scholarships are required to report other resources to the financial aid office. Scholarship awards must be coordinated with the student's financial aid package.
The services provided by the Fellowships Office are complementary to the scholarship services the Office of Student Financial Aid provides. The Fellowship Advisor provides assistance in applying for nationally competitive fellowships, as well as system-wide awards offered by CSU. Applicants to fellowship and scholarship programs that require institutional nomination must apply through the Fellowships Office. (See Resources section)
Disclaimer: The Office of Student Financial Aid does not assume responsibility for changes in information. See current scholarship application for the most recent information. The Office of Student Financial Aid does not endorse scholarship search services that require a fee.
Academic Works Scholarship System Now Available!
Users can log in by going to: Academic Works
- Provide a searchable database of campus and external scholarships. Visit the external scholarship's website for more information or to apply to the scholarship.
- Allow current and prospective students to apply for campus scholarships online
- Automatically match students to campus scholarships they may be eligible for as well as present students with recommended scholarships they should consider
- Allow students to review scholarship requirements and accept scholarship awards online
- Recognize scholarship donors
Office of Student Financial Aid Scholarship 101 workshop:
|Wednesday, October 5, 2016||12:10 - 1:30 PM||LIB 121|